Let the team that helps you use energy more efficiently help you buy it less expensively.
Deregulated energy markets in certain states allow properties to manage risk and save money on energy costs by choosing third party energy supply companies (ESCOs) to provide their electric and gas supply rather than the local utility company. But energy supply procurement is an ever evolving sector. Our experienced team of advisors continually monitors trends in the energy marketplace in order to provide the best possible advice and ensure that the proper strategy is in place. Maintaining a long term energy strategy is the key to risk management and financial savings for your portfolio.
Bright Power’s comprehensive procurement solutions are designed to fit your individual property needs. Our service includes:
- Property Consumption Analysis - We review your historical energy usage and demand, developing property load profiles and models necessary to understand how you consume energy, and your best options in the retail marketplace.
- Tariff and Product Assessment - We'll examine your current account terms and goals to find a rate structure and product that fit your individual needs.
- Supplier Appraisal - With a rigorous vetting process and supplier assessment, we make sure only reputable, reliable energy suppliers are involved in your energy-buying conversation.
- Bid Management - Competition brings lower prices, and whatever your preference, live auction or blind-bid, we make sure a number of suppliers are competing for your business.
- Contract Review - From dispute resolution to termination and billing terms, we make sure you receive fair, understandable terms without any unexpected costs or traps.
Looking for information about BEPI, Bright Power's Bulk Energy Procurement Initiative for Affordable and Supportive Housing? Click here to read more about the exciting program that is helping mission-oriented organizations spend less time worrying about energy costs and more time focusing on their bigger goals.
See how much you can save with the right energy procurement strategy. Contact Richard Meister at 212-803-5868 x2018 / EnergySupply@brightpower.com for more information.