Grant , Rebate and Tax Credit Assistance
Our staff are knowledgeable about current goverment incentives and tax credits for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects, and can help you find the program that is right for your project. For more information about these incentives, please contact Greg Sherman 212-803-5868, x2007.
New York Programs
- NYSERDA (The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority) Multifamily Performance Program (MPP) - Bright Power has completed over a dozen projects under this multifamily energy efficiency program.
- NYSERDA FlexTech
- Con Ed Commercial Industrial Energy Efficiency Program (CIEEP)
- National Grid gas efficiency program
- Property Tax Abatements for solar
Other State Programs
- Connecticut Clean Energy Fund (CCEF)
- New Jersey Pay For Performance Program
- Pennsylvania Preservation through Smart Rehab Program for Multifamily Buildings: Bright Power has three energy audits in process (100 units) as a PHFA approved energy auditor.
- Maryland DHCD’s Multifamily Energy Efficiency and Housing Affordability Program (MEEHA)
- California Energy Commission
More information about these state energy savings programs is available here.
- HUD Green Retrofit Program: Bright Power has conducted 25+ energy audits (1,500 units) and utility consumption baseline analyses under this federally-funded stimulus program (NY, OH, MA, MI, WV, AL, PA).
- Energy Policy Act
- Tax Credits
New York City Business and Industrial Retention Programs
- Energy Cost Savings Program (ECSP)
- Empire Zone Program
- Industrial And Commercial Incentive Program (ICIP)
- Industrial and Technology Assistance Corporation (ITAC)
- NYC Economic Development Corporation
- New York Industrial Retention Network, North Brooklyn Energy Grant (NYIRN NBEG): See our completed NYIRN NBEG Projects.