Did you know that today natural gas costs less than half the price of heating oil?
And it burns cleaner too, reducing the greenhouse gas emissions your building produces. Bright Power will help you make the transition from heating oil to cleaner, more cost-effective fuels. Our process includes:
- Assessment and feasibility analysis to determine conversion choices and requirements for your building
- Short- and long-term financial analysis of your options
- Bid management to select a contractor for the conversion
- Implementation and installation management
- Development of procurement strategy for natural gas supply, if available, for your building
- Post-conversion analysis, using EnergyScoreCards, to verify impact of fuel conversion on heating spend
Our expertise in energy and financial analysis, in-depth understanding of key utility and government policies and incentives, and our bright people are the reasons so many building owners trust Bright Power to be their comprehensive energy management partner.
NYC Building Owners: #6 Oil Alert
In 2012, the NYC Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) stopped issuing Certificates to Operate for boilers burning #6 oil, which means you must convert to #4 fuel oil (which will be phased out in 2030), #2 fuel oil or natural gas once they expire. Don’t get stuck with fines for burning dirty fuel. Give us a call today so we can guide you to better heating options.